3. Provide the Following Additional Information
- Desired control input signal
- Desired power (120 or 240 V, 60 or 50 Hz)
- Direction of rotation desired on increasing signal: Clockwise (CW) or Counterclockwise (CCW) (The resulting rotation for direct-coupled actuators will be opposite that of the valve).
- Desired optional control features
4. Provide the Following Information for Valve Applications:
a. Valve specification including:
- Beck-supplied or customer-supplied
- Materials of construction
b. Characteristics of flowing media.
c. Maximum, normal and minimum inlet pressure.
d. Maximum, normal, minimum and shutoff pressure drop.
e. Maximum, normal and minimum flow rate and direction.
f. Line size and schedule including flange requirements.
5. Send Your Order Directly to:
Harold Beck & Sons, Inc.
11 Terry Drive
Newtown, PA 18940 USA
For applications assistance, contact a Beck sales or application engineer